stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, April 12, 2010

What shall I call this one?

I am not very creative in thinking of a catching title for a blog post every time.......and life has been very busy here the last couple of days....I missed a post yesterday, oh well, I have one today. This is another cute image I got from a friend, I also got the idea from her to put the sentiment in the balloon. Watercoloured with Tombo's and stickled up as usual, I would say.
It's almost bedtime for my boys, at least that's what I think, I am fighting to keep my eyes open and will go to bed when they go.....I really need to catch up on some sleep, thanks for stopping by, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

She looks like a "Wistful Wendy" (It's the first name I could think of that started with a "W")...
You are forgiven for not posting yesterday!
I love the idea of posting the sentiment on the balloon - sometimes adding the sentiment somewhere else on the card looks like you stuck it there after the card was done - this looks very much like you planned it this way.
I love how your brads echo the C/S too!

Renee said...

What a cute card, I too love the sentiment in the balloon, too cute. Hope you were able to catch up on some shut eye. Blessings, Renee