stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Wishes

There are no wedding cards left in my box and since "wedding season" is here, I better make some. This is a stamp I have never used, been in my collection for a while, I know, shame on me, LOL!
The pink flower are buttons and I cut off the back to stick them on the card.
I hope I get better at making wedding cards.....I am gonna try, maybe I should go back to flowers.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

K. Joy said...

This is beautiful, Anja! I love your button flowers. :) What a great idea!

Quilting with Jannette said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers!
Where did you get that stamp?
I went through all of my SU stamp sets last night, and pulled out a few that I haven't used in a while (one set is still unmounted - I won it once) - you go to a workshop and you love the cards you make, so you buy the stamp set, and then you make 3 or 4 more... and there it sits. Now I have room for the sets I really use...

Els said...

Ook deze is een plaatje