stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Mother's day

Mother's day is just around the corner so here is a Mother's day card! This PB image is very easy to colour, again I did it with prismacolours and Gamsol. I like it that the new images are a bit bigger that makes it easier. The rest of the card/layout is pretty basic and of course I had to add some stickles and flowers.
This was the only sentiment I could find in my room for this day but I know I have more........
Happy Earth Day today! I am cleaning with my eco friendly, no chemical cleaning stuff!
No, it doesn't make the cleaning fun but let's say I could use the exercise, LOL!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja



5 comments:

joyce said...

Good morning Anja! LOVE this card! Can I have it? Great colours and of course, Penny Black!
See you later today...I have the stamp set in my bag!!

Cassie said...

Love the card and all the textures and details, Anja. Happy Earth Day to you too! At least if you have to clean it's with some better for the earth products ;)

K. Joy said...

Aww, this is adorable! I love the colors and the cuttlebug folder! The flowers are cute, too. :)

Jannette said...

This is so sweet! Love the PB image, and how all of your creative bits work together so well.
You inspire me!

Renee said...

this is too cute!! i love the lil hedgehog guy. Your colors are fantastic.