stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sewing, and no card......again

Today I am showing you the reason for not having a card to share...I have been sewing. I have made this cover/holder for my prismacolour pencils and tools.
I also made a colour chart and they are all in chronological order. Today I am sewing one for my Tombo's...........so nice to be organized. Yesterday I also learned how to drive the four wheeler, no pictures about that but you have probably heard me screaming, LOL! It's hard to keep up with the boys!
Hopefully tomorrow I will have a card to share, thanks for stopping by, I am back to my sewing machine, Anja


3 comments:

Jannette said...

What a great organizer/holder! Now you can have all your supplies together wherever you go!
So you learned to drive the 4-wheeler - I thought I heard you screaming - now I know why!!! LOL

sugarnuggets said...

oooh I like that! easy for home and easy for roadtrips!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Fabulous!
:-)