stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, April 23, 2010

Having fun in my craft room....

Yesterday evening I went through my container with some leftovers and pre cut pieces, I have lots of those and came up with this card. The stamp set is from Clear Dollar Stamps, it's called Bitty Botanicals and one of my favourites. The sentiment is from Hanna stamps, the border punch from MS. I had actually never used this one but I really like how you can put the glitter dots along the line.
Today is a busy day here at the farm so I better get going. The good news is that the corn is in!!!
That makes my farmer really happy!
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I really like this, Anja! That green is so soft and springy. It's fun to use up some precut stuff huh?! Very beautiful ;D

Jannette said...

I have a box (well 2 or 3 actually!) of leftovers too - we're suposed to use them? haha
Love the card - it's so gentle looking with that soft green - love the bitty botanicals too, especially with the little butterflies!

Angie said...

Beautiful!!

Renee said...

oh la la I really love this one!! I love the embossed back ground and I think the butterflies are great!! Just a gorgeous card all around.