stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Playing with some leftovers


Last week I took care of the Make and Take at SGD and we made an easel card, stamping some images like this. There were some leftovers and I made this card with it.
I do like those two colours together!
The stamps are from Amy R and the sentiment from Close to my Heart, MS butterfly punch and the silver little butterflies are actually beads.
And of course some diamond stickles were added...............
Thanks for looking, take care, Anja

2 comments:

Cassie said...

That's beautiful, Anja, and way to use up some leftovers. I need to get better at that ;D

Jannette said...

I love finding ways to use leftovers, but mine usually don't turn out as beautifully as yours do!