stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, April 19, 2010

3D sympathy card

On Splitcoast there is a tutorial about 3D stamping by Beate, I had to try it out and I almost copied her card. It's easy and a it gives a really nice effect!
I have used Close to Cocoa, white and some blue out of my scrap bin, for inks I have used baja breeze and white craft , usually I keep the sympathy cards more clean and simple but not this one. If you change the sentiment it would also be nice for a birthday card............I am gonna try that today if a get a change.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja



3 comments:

Cassie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Anja. I love the colors and your image really does pop like 3d. Love it ;D

joyce said...

My goodness, you have been busy creating some wonderful cards the past few days! Love the double stamped image. Can't wait to see what you post next!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Beautifully done!
So very pretty