stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keeping it in the brown tones.....

Last week I got this cute image from Stampavie and my plan was to keep it in the brown tones and I pulled out this dp from Basic Grey to go with it.....I am not sure if my plan worked..... I kept working on it, adding the punched border, the bling and the flowers.
The flowers are made with the dies from Crealies. Some sponging was added.
And now it's done!! I have coloured with prismacolour pencils and Gamsol, since I made my pencil holder/thing it's so easy to take it to the kitchen table and colour away...ha, ha, my boys make fun of me but that's okay.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja



3 comments:

Renee said...

anja, this is so very cute!! I love the image and your coloring is great! too cute. Hugs and blessings

Jannette said...

I LOVE that image - SO adorable!!! I love it in the brown tones too - it reminds me of my youngest daughter...

Angie said...

You have that border punch too!!!
I think I may pick it up today. lol :)