stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dutch sentiment card

I found some Dutch sentiments stamps online and decided to order them,
they come in handy when I wanna sent a card to Holland. Most people can understand the English sentiments but it's nice to be able to use the Dutch language. So this one says Greetings in Dutch. The flower is from Inkadinkadoo, coloured with Prismacolour pencils and gamsol.
I have combined different Nestabilities as you can see. Some stickles were added, some pearls from the Dollarstore and I did some sponging. A MS punch along the top and the bottom , the swiss dot CB folder and the scorpal to make the lines above the punch.
If you are interested in some Dutch sentiment stamps, I got them here: www.hobbystempels.nl
The service is super friendly, and super quick within a week I had them here.
I would like to wish everybody a Happy Easter and thanks for stopping by, Anja



1 comment:

Jannette said...

What a pretty card - I love yellow and purple together!
Thank you for sharing the Gamsol technique with me - I hope to get a chance to try it myself soon...