stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Penny Black baby card

Don't you love those Penny Black images, they are so cute!!
It was so much fun to make this card, I have coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils and Gamsol and I wanted to make the card for either a boy or a girl so I choose yellow and lilac together. I haven't used buttons on my card in a long, long time, never really got the hang of it but I like it this way. I have a pair of yellow, knitted babysocks to go with this card. And of course some stickles and bling were added, what would a girl do without her bling, LOL!
The sentiment is from SU, I guess that's all what there is to say about this card.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

That is so cute! Love the stamp - there's something about baby animals...
I like the idea of sending a pair of matching socks / booties with the card - I'll have to remember that!

K. Joy said...

How cute! The layout is great, and I just love the colors and the ribbon! :)