stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CIC11, bold colours

Slowly working my way through a pile of pre stamped, cute images.
This one I have used to participate in CIC 11, check it out here.
Clear Dollar stamps has a new line with coordinating cardstock and ribbon and the Copic and Tombo markers to go with it. The challenge was to use cherry go round, lime juice and bee pollen, I don't have their cardstock (yet) but I do have the Tombo's to go with those colours so I have used those to colour the cute girl. I then build my card around it. Of course I had to use some stickles. I don't use those bold colours very often but I am happy with the card.
Go check it out and play too, it's fun!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja



7 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card as always, Anja! Awesome coloring and great details. I LOVE seeing your work over at CIC ;D

K. Joy said...

Your card is so pretty, Anja!! I love your layout, and your interpretation of the colors. :)

Renee said...

Just beautiufl! Love your coloring and I love the bright colors. Great job... as usual ;) Blessings.

Tricia T said...

Oh, how wonderful, Anja! I love Tilda!!!! :-) Thanks for playing over at the CIC! We love when you do!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Anja! You created a super cute and bright card :)

Lisa Lara said...

Cute cute cute Anja. I love how you used these colors. I love the punched border. Thank you for playing. Good luck.

Angie said...

Love it!!