stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time for a cute card...

For a while I haven't made any cute cards so it's time to share one of those.
This adorable image is from Penny Black and the sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms.
They were both garage sale deals again, I know, it's getting old.
The image is watercoloured with Tombo's, and some sponging around it. I messed up a little bit with the sentiment but decided to leave it like that, the little butterflies are there to distract you.
No stickles again this time, oh, I still like them, I guess I am just not in the mood for them, LOL!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

joyce said...

Great job on the colouring!! very cute card too!

Cassie said...

Oh, cute, cute, Anja. . .I love that little image. Way to go for finding it at a garage sale ;D

Jannette said...

I don't seem to be able to make cute cards, but then I can come here and see yours! I love it!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een heerlijk vrolijk kaartje Anja. Leuke stempel ook. Super. Groetjes, Ankie

Tattingrid said...

Het is grappige kaart! Maar nog een heel gepruts om het zo te krijgen... Groetjes, Ingrid