stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, October 18, 2010

Card from Garage Sale deals!!

My card from today came together with lots of "new to me stuff", the garage sale was so much fun! The flower stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms, I paid $1, unbelievalble!! It's watercoloured with Tombo's, and there are a little bit of stickles on it, the top flower is cut out and popped up. The sentiment is from my own collection of Verve stamps, but all the paper is from SU, most likely retired but who cares? I paid $2 and can make many more cards out of the one kit, it even came with the ribbon.
I am really liking my flowery, elegant cards and most of all my Tombo's!
Have to run, lots of plans today, have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

6 comments:

joyce said...

Very, very pretty card! Love the colour combo, and especially the two different ribbons. I'm hoping to spend some time with my 'new to me stuff' today. Have a fun day with Reta.

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja,

Mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt. Groetjes, Ankie

Angie said...

Your card is stunning. I love it!!

sugarnuggets said...

One of these days I'm going to start coloring too! Love it!

Andrea said...

wow, what a gorgeous card
hugs andrea

KT said...

I just discovered your blog --- LOVE your work --- so talented!! Thanks for making me smile BIG time!