stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sympathy card and Garage Sale news!!

This stamp from the Stampbarn I have had for a while, just didn't use it yet. Only happens to me, right? I don't think so, LOL!
I have watercoloured the image with Tombo's and sponged riverrock ink around it. The sentiment is from Amyr, the rest is pretty basic.
This card will go in my box, hopefully I don't need it any time soon.
The other thing I would like to tell you about is the upcoming garage sale at Scrappingreatdeals!
It is gonna be on this weekend, October 16 and 17, you can check out the website for all the details here.
This is an event you don't want to miss if you like to get some awesome deals on your favourite scrapbook and cardmaking supplies!! It starts Saturday at 9 AM!!!
Come on over and check it out, it is sooooooooooooo worth it and soooooooo much fun!!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, Anja

7 comments:

joyce said...

Very pretty card Anja! Nice colours, love the orange. It is simple yet eye-catching. I like the focus on the image itself and not everything else going on a round it.

joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K. Joy said...

Just beautiful! I love your watercoloring! I really have to try that... We have all the "fixings" but I just haven't gotten to it yet! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Anja! I love your watercoloring. . .and yes, I have a few I need to ink up myself, hehe.

Ankie vd Polder said...

Mooi kaart Anja. Mooie kleurencombinatie ook. Groetjes uit een nat Rotterdam, Ankie

Jannette said...

Love the feel of this card - serene and beautiful...

Tattingrid said...

De kaart is leuk, maar inderdaad te hopen dat je hem niet nodig hebt. Zul je je een beetje kunnen inhouden bij die sale?? Groeten, Ingrid