stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Amyr flowers

I came back from the garage sale, which was AWESOME!! Found lots of great deals and it was so fun to see everybody else get good deals too. You can still go, it's on today and tomorrow!!
Yesterday I finished this card, the flowers are from Amyr's sympathy set and I have watercoloured the flowers with Tombo's. I have to say I am pretty pleased with my own colouring,LOL!
So flowers and bling, no pink today and no stickles, but I still think it's really an Anja card, hope you like it too. Have a great day, I am going to enjoy a cup of coffee and go through my bag of "new" goodies, Anja

2 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Ojee, ojee, je hebt je weer lekker uit kunnen leven. Zien we binnenkort wat je allemaal hebt gekocht? Groeten, Ingrid

joyce said...

Your colouring on this is beautiful! That on-line course is definitely paying off. Very much an Anja card!
I am quite pleased with my bag of goodies too!...thanks soooooo much for grabbing that stampscapes stamp for me!!