stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best wishes with Inkadinkadoo

Flowers again, really like my flowers, as you may know.
Those are from Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms.
The flowers are watercoloured with Tombo's and there are some rhinestones around it.
The dp is retired SU dp, they all go so nicely together.
The black layer around the Nestabilities is cut out by hand, I just wanted to show a tiny bit of black so I have traced my die and cut it out, may not be perfect but it works for me.
Enjoy the weekend and thanks for looking, Anja

3 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Leuk. Die blauwe kraaltjes doen het hem! Groetjes, Ingrid

sugarnuggets said...

I love it when you cut the DP with a border punch! I love the blue too!

Tattingrid said...

Het is zo stil aan de overkant! Ben je kaarten in voorraad aan ht maken?? Groetjes, Ingrid