stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Making up for the whole week....




Two cards today, wow! Can't believe I haven't posted for a whole week, just too many people around and things to do. Yesterday I had time to stamp, so here we go...
Two baby cards for my box, since there were none left. The first one is with a High Hopes stamps, sentiment from Verve. All the images are watercoloured with Tombo's.
I have really learned a lot from an online course for the past 6 weeks, it's from Kim Teasdale, check it our here.
The second card is with a Penny Black image, from the set make a wish.
Next weekend I am going scrapbooking, like to do that too, and I need to get ready and organized for that so I doubt that there will be stamping time left, we'll see.
Have a great weekend, Anja

4 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, die zijn wel heel gaaf hoor. Vooral die roze is leuk zo met dat beertje. Groetjes, Ankie

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, die zijn wel heel gaaf hoor. Vooral die roze is leuk zo met dat beertje. Groetjes, Ankie

Tattingrid said...

Aha, daar is ze weer! Altijd leuk, babykaarten.. Succes in alle drukte en groetjes, Ingrid

Angie said...

I love, love that little bear, adorable. You must bring him along the next time we play :)