stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy thanksgiving and a card.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you all had a great time!
We have enjoyed a lovely turkey dinner yesterday and today there were yummie leftovers.
It was actually the first time that I have cooked a turkey!! Pfff, it went well, thanks to the oven bag and some good advice.
My mojo seems to have left me a bit, probably because of the big mess in my craft room, so today I cleaned up and promised myself again, I am gonna keep it clean,LOL!
The image is from Penny Black, watercoloured with Tombo's and I have added some flowersoft and stickles to the center of the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja

5 comments:

joyce said...

Look.. you got a card made!! Very pretty! I think that is one of my favorite stamps, but then I have so many favorites.

Tattingrid said...

Heb nog eens goed zitten kijken naar het hartje van die bloemen, maar wat is dat toch? Heel erg leuk. Blijft dat goed zitten? Heb de PC op 400% (grote letterbibilotheek dus)gezet en kon er nog niks van maken. Groetjes, Ingrid

sugarnuggets said...

Promises, promises...we all make that one... :)

Margaret Anne said...

I say the same thing every time I clean up! Somehow my creativity causes chaos.

Jannette said...

Congrats on cooking your first turkey! We had rollade, and the leftovers don't last long. It doesn't make a good soup like a left-over turkey does.
When you finish cleaning up your craft room, can you come do mine? I tried last week, and it never did get completely clean - and even that didn't last long... Maybe I could take suggestions on how to keep it organized on my blog!