stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, October 1, 2010

Anniversary card

An anniversary card for 50 years of marriage, think about it, that's a long time.... A friend asked me to make a card for her good friends who are celebrating this milestone.
She wanted it to be special....well, the white piece in the middle is a piece of tatting, made by me, my first piece of tatting ever.
I got a surprise in the mail, a book with instructions for needle tatting, so I tried it out. As you may know I got some pieces of tatting from a friend from Holland to use on my cards, now I know for sure, that I should only use them for very special occasions!! It's a bit of fine, detailed work!! Go to this blog and you can see a lot of fine tatting!
There is not enough hours in the day....
Have a good one and thanks for looking, Anja

5 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, wat leuk dat gehaakte stukje ook in het midden. Ik vind het echt een chique kaart geworden. Groetjes, Ankie uit Rotterdam

Tattingrid said...

Jeetje, Anja: CreaBea!! Kan ook al frivolité! Complimenten. Needle-tatting, ik heb het ook geprobeerd, maar met een shuttle lukt het beter. Wat goed van je!
Maar let op, voor je het weet heb je er een hobby bij!! Groetjes, Ingrid

Tattingrid said...

Hoi, Anja, doorlinken naar mijn blog lukt niet, want het is geen tattingingrid, maar tattingrid. Groetjes, Ingrid

Suztats said...

Congrats on your first tatting! It looks fabulous! Your cards are wonderful, too.

sugarnuggets said...

Mooooooooi!