stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas with CDS

Hello, anybody out there??
Can't believe it's been almost a week since I have stamped. Today I sat down, made a card, finished it and now I am posting it, it feels good!
The stamps are from Clear Dollar stamps, love this pointsetta, it's embossed in gold and watercoloured with Tombo's.
The Nestabilitie die is cut from glossy paper, embossed with a Crafts too folder, the glossy paper gives it a nice shine.
Now I am off to bring my DH his lunch on the tractor, I'll ride with him for a while so we can talk a bit, you have to enjoy all the possibilities life gives you!
Enjoy your day, thanks for looking, Anja

3 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Hallo, hallo, jawel, wij zijn er wel. Mooie kaart en goh, wat zijn we romantisch!! Houen zo! Wat wordt er geoogst? Hier aardappelen. Groetjes, Ingrid

Jannette said...

Another very beautiful card - love the shading on the poinsettia!
I just picked up some glossy paper last week - I'm going to try running it through the CB - maybe use my snowflake folder... Thanks for all your wonderful ideas!

sugarnuggets said...

I made some cards today too...going to make some more later today!! Christmas cards, one for my snailmail friend, and a birthday one!