stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank you cards with dp


I have been asked to make a few thank you cards for somebody, so that's what I have been doing. Trying hard to use my dp, both of them have flowers, surprise!
Today I am gonna try to organize a little more of my craft space........but maybe I will end up making cards because of all the stuff you find when you start cleaning up and organizing, LOL!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja




2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

What pretty cards!
I started organizing my craft space last night - I bought a new drawer unit to store some of my smaller pieces of fabric, and got that filled and put away. Then came the table, and sure enough - there were some cardstock pieces, and some ink and DP, and the next thing you know - I had made 6 cards! (I did clean up some of the mess on the table, but by then it was midnight, so...) Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love both your cards. Doesn't it feel good to clean up! Have fun!