stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kissing under the umbrella...


That's my guess...that they are kissing under the umbrella, a cute young couple! This is a card for an engagement. It's the first time I have used this stamp, I had the paper picked out before I started colouring, yep watercolouring with Tombo's. The skirt from the girl is paperpieced, is that even a word?
The sentiment is from Verve, love the size and variety of those.
Some flowers from Nestabilities, MS borderpunch and bling from the Dollar Store.
I am not really sure about this card....but since I have nothing else new to show today I decided to put it on here. Hopefully I will have some stamping time today, it's a dreary day, we are supposed to get rain, lots of it.
Take care and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Hi Anja,
Nu laat ik eens wat horen,leuke kaart hoor en al die rondjes .....dat is heel veel plak werk,of niet?
En als je de kaart dicht bij haalt dan is het net regen wat je op de paraplu ziet. Goed gedaan en al die andere zijn ook heel mooi!
En iedere dag een kaart, mijn complimenten hoor!
Keep it up!!!
We can't without anymore!