stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #52

I was in the mood to make a flower card! And that's what I did, pink, flowers, stickles and bling....they always work for me!
This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#52, check it out here: www.kgiron.blogspot.com
I know, it's almost Sunday again... the sketch was on my desk the whole week, I always think I have more time to stamp than I really get, it's called life and that is okay.
The sun is shining here, looks like there are a million diamonds in the snow, beautiful!
Thanks for looking and have a great day, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

Love that sketch, and you've done amazing things with it!
I love all the different elements you've included - a great way to use leftover bits of cardstock, etc.

sugarnuggets said...

I love the pinkness of it!

I always love the diamonds too!!! (Not everyone sees them...)