stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Rite birthday

No pink in this card, it's hard to stay away from any shade of pink but I did it.
This colour combo is totally different and if it wasn't for the dp I don't think I would have put those colours together. I had fun playing with flower punches and dies since I didn't have anything to match in my flower bag. I am patiently....well not really, waiting for a package in the mail to make flowers.....I will show it when I get it.
The stamps are from Just Rite and the shapes are all kind of Nestabilities.
Have a great day, it's snowing and blowing here and I was surprised that the kids went to school, hopefully we'll get them back safe, take care, Anja



2 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, Anja! I love all those pretty colors together and how you layered all of those Nesties. . .so cool! Glad it's not snowing here ;D

Quilting with Jannette said...

I wouldn't have put those colours together either, but it works! I really love your flower combinations too!