stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday boy card with Clear Dollar Stamps

A birthday card for my son's friend, all stamps used are from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Cool ride, Glory days and Flying by are the names of the sets.
After I took the picture I did fix the ends of the ribbon, as they are very uneven! I bet the birthday boy could care less, LOL!
The big plane is watercoloured with Tombo's, cut out and popped up.
I resisted the urge to put some stickles on it.....and maybe the ribbon is already to much for a boy, oh well, it's done.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja



4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee! What a neat card!!! I love how you did the planes!

:-)

Unknown said...

What a great way to use the plane stamps!
Love your card!
Hugs,
True :)

Tricia T said...

What a beautiful card, Anja!! Just wonderful with the shadow and colored planes. I love that ribbon, too!

Laurie Wilson said...

OH, wow, this is AWESOME! Nicely done! the coloring is superb!