stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby girl card

As you may have noticed I had some serious shopping time this month, so I have made a resolution not to buy anything more this.....month. Thankfully the month is almost over!
The scalloped hearts were hard to get but I got them at Sheila's, www.scrappingreatdeals.com
The bib stamp is actually from the Dollar Store, the sentiment from Verve, dp from Hobby Lobby,the ribbon from Joan's, a Martha Stewart borderpunch and a little flower punch from the Dollar bin at Michaels.
It's an awful little thing to use, very hard, but I like the little size.
I think I have named enough stores in one post!
Take care and thanks for looking, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

This is adorable! Love the dp, and the little bib stamp is just the cutest!
You find the greatest things - I'm going to have to go shopping with you again sometime!

Angie said...

Awwwwwwww, Cute :)