stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A different challenge.....


I got this stamped image, already coloured and matted in black from a friend....she said she didn't have the right colours to finish it......so she gave it to me and "told" me to finish it, LOL!
Oh, and the ribbon was wrapped around it.
So, I looked at it, didn't see anything wrong with it, went trough my stash of scrap paper, and voila, here is my card, sorry, the card!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

That sounds like a fun challenge!
Is your friend a big fan of stickles too? (I noticed a few...)
You did a great job of pulling the card together!

joyce said...

What a bossy friend!! I see you had no problem stepping up to the challenge. Great card!

Marisa said...

This is lovely!! The black makes it pop so nicely and I like how you used the MS border punch above the purple panel. Wonderful card.