stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MOJO120

My card for today is for the MOJO 120 challenge, check it out here: www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
I have inked up an favourite from SU, Garden Silhouette and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I inked the stamp in celery and then rolled it into a artichoke inkpad.
And of course I have used my Nestabilities and CB folders, did we ever make cards before those products? LOL!
Have a great day, it's snowing here again and I have to go to town today, don't like driving in this weather but I guess it's part of Canadian life. Thanks for stopping by, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I LOVE green, and you've put some great greens together.
I love what you've done with the challenge! Of course you need to use your Nesties and CB folders - that's why you bought them, right? They add just the right touch!

Ruth said...

very elegant,Ruth