stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, March 6, 2011

WELCOME TO SGD'S BLOGHOP!!





Good morning Ladies, welcome to my blog! If you are a regular visitor, you might think, what is going on.....well, today we are having a BLOGHOP!! Starting at the blog from the wonderful store from Sheila, SCRAPPINGREATDEALS!! Start here and learn all about Sheila and you are at the start of the bloghop.

If you are on your way of this bloghop, you should have come from Andrea's blog. I am sure you had a wonderful time there, she is such a talented lady and sooooooo much fun to be around!

Please, make sure you start HERE and leave a comment at each blog in order to have a change to win some CANDY!!

Your next stop should be Carol's blog, go visit her, leave a comment and check out her creativity!
If you click HERE, you will arrive there!

Why we do a blog hop, we (Sheila's Diva's) would like to (re-) introduce ourselves with either a layout or card about ourselves. I do love to scrapbook, but stamping has pushed scrapbooking to a second place, so I made a card and I am posting a picture of myself and my husband.
An Anja card, as I like to call it, flowers, bling and ribbon, love the elegant cards.
A few things about myself.......I love to stamp, spending time with my family, shop, create.
I immigrated to Canada in 1999, we have 4 boys, I live on a farm.
I am absolutely thrilled to be a diva for SGD.
I don't like to be in a picture, I usually am the one who takes them.
I talk way toooooooooo much............

So there you have it, have fun BLOGHOPPING, your next stop should be Carol's blog!
Good luck on winning the CANDY and thanks for stopping by, Anja






24 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card! The couple is cute too :)
There is nothing wrong with talking too much! Just means you have a lot of good things to say :) At least that is what I tell myself!

Anonymous said...

Don't we all talk too much? Sue Strybosch

Shelley S. said...

Love all your cards. I am an addicted stamper and card maker so that's what I always look for first! It's nice to match faces with all the familiar SGD names!

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful card Anja!! I have never visited your blog before so I scrolled down to see some of the other cards you have created, they are all so beautiful!! I will definitely be visiting again soon (:

Deena said...

Nice card!

Lisa said...

wonderful job on the card!! Great picture of you and your hubby, what a cute couple!!

Jen said...

Beautiful card!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

I love the colors and shading in the flower and leaves. Sweet card.

Quilting with Jannette said...

Don't forget the Stickles!
I had a close-up look at your card - I like that the birthday saying is mounted on a circle with the middle punched out - gives just a bit more texture to the card. Love it as always!

Carole Moore said...

great card Anja, and thanks for the introduction.

Dee in N.H. said...

Your card is very sweet! I took a look around and you have some great things here!

Jeanette M. said...

Your card is very pretty. :)

Linda S said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing!

doverdi said...

Beautiful card! TFS!

Rebecca said...

Love the card. Very nice picture of you and hubby. I am usually the one taking pictures too and don't like my picture being taken.

Barb said...

Love your cards Anja!

A great pic of you and your Husband.

Barb

KanataNewf said...

Love the card - and a lovely photo of you and your hubby. And I must agree - I'm usually the one behind the camera as well so photos of me are few and far between!

Andrea Murdock said...

this is soo a beautiful Anja card! You always make such pretty and elegant cards- i love your style! And the picture of the smokin' hot couple- woot wooooooo! Love you, xoxo

Unknown said...

Love your card! So pretty!

joyce said...

Love, love, love the card and the colours!!...I feel I may have to case this layout.
You, talk to much.....never!!???!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful card and beautiful couple!! Thanks Anja for joining in and sharing your story with us!!

Anonymous said...

Hé zussie,
Wat een leuk echtpaar op je blog:) Leuke kaart, joh. En ja, dat je "talk way toooooooooooo much...", ach ik weet er alles van; gezellig, hoor. We zijn niet zo snel uitgepraat. Dag, hoor. We gaan elkaar heel snel zien. Liefs en kus van je grote zus, x

Debora Solarski said...

Thanks for sharing your talent for cards...beautiful and for sharing a bit of yourself too.

Styles in Paper said...

Pretty card! I'm another fan of elegant cards :)