stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, March 20, 2011

High Hopes baby

A High Hopes baby stamp, coloured with Prisma's and gamsol. I really like this cute stamp, the sentiment is from Verve. The little hearts on the bottom are punched out and popped up. The dp is from.....my collection, let's put it that way, LOL!
Of course I had to add some stickles, ribbon and bling.
Hope you get to enjoy some of the lovely spring like weather, I am going for a walk, thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Jannette said...

Cute! Now I know who to call for a baby card - just glad that I don't have to choose between the boy or girl card!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja wat een superschattig kaartje! Els vroeg me gisteren nog of ik zondag a.s. in de kerk zou zijn om jou ook even gedag te zeggen, maar mijn kleinzoon in Zwolle wordt dan gedoopt dus ik ben er niet. Wel jammer want ik had je ook graag even begroet, maar in dit geval gaat mijn kleinzoon voor. Groetjes en een hele goeie reis, Ankie