stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome Baby!


A baby boy card, with retired SU paper, a sentiment from Verve and the image, no clue...lost the package.
We are welcoming lots of babies here at home too.......it's lambing season, and the babies are cute, baby lambs. So there are baby bottles on my counter, nights are broken.......LOL!
All so worth it!
If you are here for the blog hop, please read the post below and leave a comment, the winner of the candy will be announced tomorrow on the store's blog.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

Kim Brown-Blyleven said...

Very cute card Anja. My favourite colours!

Tattingrid said...

Lots of babies coming: ik dacht even: die Anja wordt OMA, maar nee, het zijn lammetjes...
Groetjes, Ingrid

Unknown said...

Oh this is beautiful...Great colors!

Quilting with Jannette said...

I see that I'm not the only one that wondered about the "babies at home" that you mentioned...LOL I miss the newborn lambs SO much - can I borrow a few for a day or two? If I could teach them to bark, I would be able to keep them in town - I'd tell people that they're my sheepdogs!
Seriously though, I love your card! I'm going to need a baby congratulations card soon, hopefully for a girl, but your design is easy enough to adapt.

stempelfeest said...

Hoi Anja,
Het is er nog niet van gekomen om je te bedanken voor je Award, dus bij deze .... THANKS!!! Morgen al ik 'em op m'n blog posten.
Liefs uit Holland,
Mariska