stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, March 25, 2011

Heartfelt wishes

Just playing with a flower stamp from the dollar bin, sentiment from Hero arts. Today I am leaving to go to Holland and Paris and the weather seems to be lovely there!!! At least no snow and no minus zero temperatures. I am leaving everybody else at home with lots of homemade casseroles in the freezer and I do have another post pre set for sometime next week, hopefully Mr. Blogger will cooperate.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Kim Brown-Blyleven said...

Have a fantastic time away! I know you have been looking forward to this for awhile. Have lots of fun with your sister.

Jannette said...

Hope you have a truly wonderful trip - both to Holland and to France as well. I probably don't have to tell you to have a good time with your sister, but I hope you do!