stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hoppy Birthday!

Welcome to my blog on this beautiful day! The sun is shining so bright, I had to close the blinds to work on the pc. but soon they will be open again, sunshine please come in!! The sheets for our bed are in the washer and I am planning to hang them outside to dry, such a nice smell when you climb in bed at night, I just have to figure out how to get to the clothesline since all the slush snow now is rock hard, LOL!
Today I am sharing a Penny Black card with you for a boy, pretty simple, the ribbon across the bottom is stapled on with the new Tim Holtz fastener, such a cute stapler!
Off to the clothesline..... if I get there, have a great day! Thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this card! Beautiful!! Great colors and I love the stamp! You have such talent!

Spring fresh sheets! Such a lovely smell!

Jannette said...

Isn't it great that frogs are a sign of spring? So, you're doing 2 things with this card!
I really like it - and the way you did the ribbon doesn't look frilly and feminine - perfect for a guy of any age!
Now you have me thinking of putting sheets out on the line too.... Enjoy the sunshine and the sheets!