stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, March 3, 2011

An Award!

I got an award from Gloria ! Thank you so much, Gloria!

So with the award I am supposed to do a few things, how fun:

1 Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog

2 Share 8 things about myself

3 Pass this award to 8 other people that I have (recently) discovered

4 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!





Here are 8 things about myself:



1 I am married to my best friend for 22 years and we have 4 boys

2 I live on a farm with chickens, lama's, sheep, horses, 2 cows, a dog and some cats

3 We immigrated to Canada in 1999 and became Canadian in 2007

4 I love to spend time with my family, stamp, scrapbook, read

5 I am a designer for Scrappingreatdeals

6 I am the youngest of 3 girls, and both of my sisters live in Holland

7 I love to shop for craft supplies, but hate to shop for clothes

8 I talk too much...



Here are the 8 people I am giving this award to, please go visit their blogs!

1 JOYCE

2 ANKIE

3 MARISKA

4 ANDREA

5 ANGIE

6 ELLY

7 COLIEN

8 JANNETTE



If you click on the names, you should get to their blog, have fun!

Thanks again, Gloria, this was fun, Anja

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, wat super leuk dat ik deze Award mocht ontvangen. Voel me zeer vereerd. Dank je wel en groetjes, Ankie

Elly said...

Hoi Anja,
Bedankt voor je award. Ik waardeer het gebaar enorm, maar ik plaats al een een hele tijd geen awards meer op mijn blog ( zie sidebar).
Maar nogmaals hartelijk bedankt hoor!!

groetjes, Elly

joyce said...

Thank you, my friend, for the Stylish Blogger award! It's fun to check out the blogs of the other 7 award winners on your list.
Hope you are enjoying your time with your family all together! Or do you need a break from them yet?!