stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, March 21, 2011

JRC_51, an act of kindness.

The challenge over at the blog from Just Rite is to make a card of a project for an act of kindness and since I needed one, I decided to play and submit my card.
You can read all the details HERE.
I stamped the heartfelt thanks and the frame with chocolate chip craft ink and used some of the papers from DCWV, the stamps are from the new sets Fancy Tags and Elegant Frames. Did I tell you already how much I love those stamps!! I used some of the new Just Rite spellbinders tags and added some brads, the ribbon is from my stash and attached with the stapler from Tim Holtz. The cream paper has a pearl finish but still beautiful to stamp on. I decided to add a little bling on the corners, hard to see, but if you click on the picture you can take a better look.
Hope you like it, have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fantastic. I love the pattern paper you used.

Sheri said...

All those patterns are fab together! Great card!

Unknown said...

Just lovely, Anja! Love all the wonderful layers.. Thanks for joining in the JR Friday Challenge!