stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SC284, belated birthday

This is for a friend.........and I forgot her birthday! I don't even have an excuse.........so I made her this card and I hope she'll forgive me.
I have followed the sketch at Splitcoast SC 284. The border across the bottom is made by a friend from Holland, she is very good at tatting and she was so kind to send me some samples.
I run it through my stickermaker to get it on the card. The stamps are all from Clear Dollar Stamps, Bitty Botanicals and Birthday Celebrations.
Did you notice...no stickles on this card!! Can't believe I didn't use them, LOL!
A border punch from MS was used on the top, a CB embossing border for the white one, Nestabilities, some silver embellishments from my collection, and a tag punch.
We are going to Ilderton, our town, to celebrate the successes from Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue, you know, those awesome, Olympic gold, skaters from Ilderton!! And world champions!!
Have a great day, thanks for looking, Anja

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for the link to your blog from SCS.

Quilting with Jannette said...

I can assure you - the card is even prettier in person! Thanks Anja - it's beautiful!
Your friend's tatting is gorgeous, and the colour matched the CS so perfectly too!
You are definitely forgiven!

Eva said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color combo! Oh and all the different textures...what a GREAT card.