stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, June 11, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Cards





Today I have 2 cards to share with you, both made with stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps, you know how much I love them! They are having a Design team call, and I am really excited to try out. There is a sketch to follow, asking to show them your bright side and to use one type of embellishment. Check for details on their blog.

The first card is made with the set Loving Ladybugs, watercoloured with Tombo's and matched up with dp from DCWV citrus stack. The heart punch from Martha Stewart was used for the border. Nesties cut out and the bottom layer is embossed with the big dots from CB. After I had used the ribbon I was really tempted to put some rhinestones on there.....but that's another embellishment........so I stamped little hearts, from a set called Sassy Scallops and put some Stickles on there, BLING!

The second card is made with the sets Every Encouragements, Corvette 1968, and the background on the green is first stamped with a stamp from the set Cookie Creations. The dp is again from DCWV citrus stack. The cool corvette is cut out and popped up, border punches from Martha Stewart and EK.

Hope you like my bright side!! Have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Cassie said...

These are wonderful, Anja!!! I love those colors and both cards are just fabulous! I LOVE your first one! Good luck with the DT call ;D

Quilting with Jannette said...

You'd be perfect for the design team - hopefully, they'll see that too, and choose you.
Love those cards, especially the first one - of course I like the girly one better!