stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, June 4, 2010

An old favourite!

I needed a best wishes card for this morning......so I did not have a lot of time, I pulled out an old favourite and made this card. The stamps are from SU, Art of Life, I think is the name. The second layer of the Nestabilities I did cut out with my craft knife and I didn't even cut myself, LOL! Sometimes the next die is just too big and you want something smaller. I sponged some ink on it and added the MS butterfly with bling, and stickled the flowers a bit. A Sizzix embossing folder was used for the background., the rest is pretty basic.
I should just make some cards with no sentiment so that when you need something specific you can do so then, ahhh, so many ideas, not enough time.....
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Jannette said...

I love that colour combination - it's so fresh and bright!
You come up with more great cards in a week than I could make in 2 months!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, Anja! Orange...my favorite colour! Love it!
I agree with Jannette. So many great cards in one week. I just need to get over this dry spell and find my mojo again.
Joyce