stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation, triathlon and a card...





It's been a busy couple of days....graduation was very nice, the triathlon was hard work, no I didn't do that, but my son did and it was only 185 km from home,
I had a little bit of stamping time after another long dentist appointment.
Apparently I am spending my time and money at the dentist this week(again). It's amazing how many things they can put in your mouth....and at that time you don't feel it and thankfully there are painkillers at home, LOL!
So about the stamping..........a simple card is all I could come up with. The stamps are from Clear Dollar stamps and the sentiment from Inkadinkadoo. I do like how it turned out but it's something I have done before.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Anja! Wow, you have had a busy week, and you still managed to get a card worked in there. . .I'm impressed! Have a great day, Anja ;D

Quilting with Jannette said...

Congratulations to your graduate!
Love the card, especially that soft coloured background that you Cuttle-bugged (is that even a word?) Very pretty!
You need to tell your dentist that you need time and money for stamping, so hurry up and finish working on that tooth - priorities, right?!