stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missing you

Did anybody miss me? I had a great time scrapbooking, 37 layouts done!!
I am missing our oldest son, who is in Alberta for a couple of months, so I made him a card.
The owl is coloured with prismacolour pencils and gamsol. Sentiment, ribbon and punch from SU, I don't know the name of the owl set, I got it at the garage sale. Borderpunch from MS, CB and scorpal background. Red pearls from the Dollarstore and Nestabilities of course.
How did we make cards before Nestabilities and Cuttlebug??
The sentiment is popped up, I guess that's all there is to tell about this card.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, Anja



3 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW, 37?! That's awesome! You must have had a ton of fun. Love your card. That owl image is adorable ;D

Anonymous said...

Ja, we hebben je gemist.
Tot nu toe elke dag een kaart, en nu opeens niet, maar 37 in petto, dat belooft wat!!
Groeten,
Ingrid

Renee said...

love your card! and totally impressed! 37 pages man you rock!! Thanks for sharing, Blessings, Renee