stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another masculine card


Since I didn't get to finish a card I am working on ( I took the kids skating since it is Marchbreak), I have decided to share another masculine card from the class I will be teaching at SGD on April 7.
Masculine cards are just hard to make, but this one is quite simple. A little bit of paper piecing and some CB pieces, I like the bright colours.
Thanks for stopping by, take care. Anja

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Anja! This is a great masculine card! I have to agree, they are hard to make, but this is wonderful. . .not too many embellishments, great colors. . .an all around homerun ;D

joyce said...

I really like this boat for a guy card. Great card! You didn't stop by the store after skating...did the boys not want to come and see Mrs. KKKnapper?