stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Did I mess up?


My scrapbooking stuff is almost all packed for the weekend coming up, I am looking forward to work on my albums, they have been somewhat neglected.......This girl is from Greeting Farm, watercoloured with Tombo's and paper from Basic Grey. I am not sure what I was thinking when I did what I did with the sentiment....it looks....interesting? Or maybe I shouldn't have done it this way.....but then it was already glued on.....didn't wanna rip the dp.....oh, decisions, decisions.... And I really liked the rest of the card. Did I mess it up?
Let's say it was a nice try, LOL!
Have a great day and thanks for looking, don't hesitate to tell me how you think this card turned out, take care, Anja

5 comments:

joyce said...

I don't think you messed up at all! I like the look...it's something different. Really like the dp. Very pretty card!!

Cassie said...

No, you totally did not mess it up, Anja! I love the look of the curvy sentiment, and your coloring of Anya is perfect! Enjoy your album work ;D

Jannette said...

Anja, I love the idea you used for your sentiment - it's never occured to me to cut the "banner" to the shape of the words - I'm going to have to try that!

Anonymous said...

It's perfect. Love the expression on her face if fits great with the sentiment! Good Job!
Nancy

Angie said...

Oh jeez Anja, you totally messed up...I'm just "messin" with you lol
Looks Great!! Love that stamp ;)
Got my passport today, Novi here I come.