stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Casing myself!

Since I really liked the layout of the other Greeting Farm girl card I decided to use it again, switched things a little bit. Those stamps are so much fun to colour, I have used prismacolour pencils with Gamsol. I am really falling in love with all those cutesie images!!! Might be dangerous, LOL! So many things to try and not enough time.
Hope you are having a great day, thanks for looking, Anja

2 comments:

Jannette said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your colouring is fantastic, and the little girl is so sweet.
How do you ink the edges of the flower petals? They're so tiny - I'd either break the petal off, or get ink all over....

Angie said...

Adorable, welcome to the cute-sy side :)