stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday easel card

An easel card for my friend who is celebrating her birthday.
Since my mojo seems to be gone, I went with one of my favourite colour combo's and flowers.
The silver butterflies seem to be a perfect accent.
I am happy how it turned out.
You can see that I messed up the sentiment, I had to do it again and cover it up.
There is also some celery ink sponged on , hard to see in the picture and I put first stickles and then diamond glaze on the flowers.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja



2 comments:

joyce said...

Thank you for making this card!! The lady I work with asked if I would make a card for her mother-in-law's 80th birthday. I thought an easel card would be nice and now you have just given me a great example!!! Thanks!!

K. Joy said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and those butterflies!! :) And the extra layer where you covered up the sentiment actually looks really good - it really adds to the card!