stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Inkadinkadoo flowers.....



I have used this flower before and have put the little bow in the same spot but the colours are different and the layout too.
There is a whole bunch of watercoloured images on my desk from practising so now I am turning some of those into cards.
Now surprises..........lots of flowers. You would think since I love flowers so much for stamping that I would be into gardening too.
Now that might be a surprise.........I don't like gardening at all!
Really dislike it, to me it's just more work that needs to be done.........good thing my DH loves to do it. And the boys can cut the grass. So it all works out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
Deze bloem van Inkadinkadoo heb ik pas nog gebruikt met het strikje op dezelfde plek.
De kleuren zijn alleen anders en de layout van de kaart ook.
Ik heb zo zitten oefenen om goed te leren watercolouren met Tombo's dat er een heleboel dingen op mijn werktafel liggen en nu ben ik daar kaarten mee aan het maken.
Geen verrassingen.......veel bloemen. Je zou denken dat ik ook van tuinieren hou, maar dat is absoluut niet zo. Gelukkig dat DH daar wel van houdt en de jongens kunnen mooi het gras maaien. Prima toch!
Fijne dag gewenst en bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

1 comment:

joyce said...

Another nice card! My you are really on a role lately....and you told me you were not feeling inspired...yeah, right!
I like this colour combo, and such a perfect bow. ttyl