stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Flowers for ssnotime89.


For Sharon's challenge you had to use flowers, as you know, I love flowers so that wasn't hard at all. Probably most of my cards would do for this one LOL!
The picture isn't the greatest, the colours look way better IRL.
Now I am off to cleaning my windows on the outside like a good Dutch lady should do every week, you read that right ,every week, I am so thankful to be Canadian but since I am getting company from Holland next week I thought I should at least try.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
Deze kaart is voor Sharon's challenge, je moest bloemen gebruiken.
Dat was niet moeilijk, ik heb heel veel bloemen stempels en de meeste kaarten die ik maak hebben wel een of andere bloem.
De foto is niet zo goed, de kleuren zijn in het echt veel mooier als je op de foto klikt' zie je het wel iets beter.
Nu ga ik naar buiten, de zon schijnt heerlijk en de ramen moeten gelapt!
Fijne dag gewenst, Anja


1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

I lovwe your card and I love the purple. what a great card you made. I looked at your other cards I love them also. so great to look at. wonderful.