stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

High Hopes



A quick post today of a card I made last week for a friend's birthday. I shouldn't be at the computer, it's a mess here and the pile of laundry is amazing. I will share the technique later, I found it a blog, so the idea is cased.
Enjoy this day, Anja
**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************
Even snel een kaartje van vorige week op de computer zetten. Het is een grote troep hier en er ligt een grote berg was te wachten. Binnenkort zal ik de techniek vertellen, heb ik bij iemand anders gezien.
Fijne dag gewenst, Anja

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to find out how to do it!
Jannette

joyce said...

I agree with Jannette, that is GORGEOUS!

Joan Ottevanger said...

Ik hoop voor je dat je was gedaan is en dat je gauw weer zo'n geweldig kaart kan maken.
Groetjes Joan

carpediem said...

Looking forward to your post showing instructions on how to make this card! It's gorgeous! laura j