stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here comes Fluffles............



Here is a card with Fluffles, he's just too cute, I think.
This card is for my other sister who has a birthday coming up.
I wanted to use bright colours, first I wasn't sure where it would go but I like how it turned out.
Now I have to sent it out in time.......that doesn't always happen.
Have a great day, Anja
****************************************************************
****************************************************************
Een kaart met Fluffles, is tie niet schattig??
Deze kaart is voor mijn andere zus die bijna jarig is.
Ik wilde graag felle kleuren gebruiken, eerst lukte het niet zo maar ik ben happy met het resultaat. Nu nog op tijd op de post doen...........dat gebeurt niet altijd.
Fijne dag gewenst, Anja

No comments: