stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby boy card



Playing with my new duck punch, got it from Michaels the other day for half price. That's too good to let go, right?
As soon as I saw the punch an idea for a card started in my head.
This card is for my stash.
Have a great day, Anja
***********************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************
Pas zag ik deze eenden punch bij Michaels voor half geld, nou dat kun je toch niet laten liggen?
Ik had gelijk allerlei ideeen voor baby kaarten.
Deze kaart is voor in mijn doos.
Bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought that punch a few months ago, because I needed one for a card swap I did last year - and guess what - I haven't used it since then!
Not enough people having babies, I guess!
Jannette