stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Twins



A couple from church got twin babies yesterday and this is the card I have made for them
I don't have a lot of baby-related sets but this one turned out nice, I think.
You should see the mess at my craft table, I have to clean up soon, I can't find anything.
So I better go do that, thanks for looking, Anja
********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
Een kaart voor een tweeling voor mensen van onze kerk. Ik heb niet zoveel baby stempels maar ik vind zelf dat deze kaart erg leuk is geworden.
De rommel op mijn stempel tafel is gewoon verschrikkelijk en ik moet nu echt eerst opruimen, ik kan niets vinden.
Bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I'm guessing they had a boy and a girl?
Jannette